Words to paint by:


Springfield Market Plein Air Show

Hello!

I am sending you this email because you signed up at Emerald Art to participate in this project, Plein Air Painting at Springfield Friday Market.

My first questions are: "Did you actually participate in this project?" and "If you did, do you plan to display work in the Springfield City Hall Gallery?"

If the answer to these questions is "No." then you don't need the information below. However, even if you do not plan to participate, I would appreciate it if you would let me know that as soon as possible, so I can do the best possible planning for those who do participate.

The exhibit will hang in the Springfield City Hall Gallery from November 3 until November 30. The City does not charge a commission, and all your works will be insured while they are in our possession. Any sales of work will be up to the individual artist to arrange with the buyer. Each work must remain hanging for the duration of the exhibit, unless you make other arrangements with me.
All works must be adequately framed.

Here is the schedule for the artists who wish to exhibit their Farmers'
Market works in the City Hall Gallery during the month of November:

Please respond to this email as soon as possible, letting me know that you intend to participate, and how many pieces you would like to exhibit.

Monday, November 2, 2009, 1 PM - 4 PM
Deliver your work to City Hall. I will be in the hall, outside the library
entrance, accepting work at that time. If you need to do it at another
time, you must contact me directly at 225-8362, or carol.plaia@comcast.net.
I will accept work on a first-come, first served basis. We can fit between
25 - 30 paintings maximum, depending on size. The size limit is 40" wide by
36" high, including frame, and 25 pounds.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 The gallery committee will install the work.

Monday, November 30, 2009,1 PM - 4PM Pick up your work, or make other arrangements with me as above.

You need to allow some time for drop-off and pick up. The City actually
uses contracts, which I will have with me, and they'll need to be filled out
and signed, etc. when I accept the work, and when you retrieve it.

Thank you, Carol Plaia
Springfield Arts Commission
City Hall Gallery Chairperson

PAINTING ON the COAST

PAINTING ON the COAST
One of the daily reviews at the coast.

Plein Air

Plein Air
From our paintiout in July