Words to paint by:


Shows for Plein Air Artists

Here are a few shows around Eugene and Springfield that contain art works by the plein air painters. If I have missed any of your art, please let me know and I will update this post.
Phemie Wesley has eleven works at Full City Coffee Shop on Pearl. I was in there today (9/7) and four works had sold signs on them. Nice looking show, Phemie, very professionally framed and hung.
Jacki Lukowski has a solo show at Koho Grill on Bailey Hill Road. I was there when she was unloading them and it is a nice selection of Jacki's recent works. She has small watercolors to large oil paintings. They will be up through October.
Sarkis Antikajian and Pam Enberg have paintings in "Figurative Speaking" show at DIVA on Broadway.
Renee Nelson and Bets Cole have paintings in the Eugene Mayors Art Show at Jacobs' Gallery. Congratulations Renee and Bets.
I saw several of our artists' works in the "Refuse" show at New Zone Gallery. I have one there with Sally and who else?
We have scheduled a Plein Air Artists show at Reed and Cross on Oakway for the months of December, 2007 and January 2008. So start looking for a work that you would like to hang in this show. Let me know if you are interested in participating in the Reed and Cross show.

Congratulations again to all our artists that have art work out there making Eugene and Springfield an artistic place to live.
Brooks

PAINTING ON the COAST

PAINTING ON the COAST
One of the daily reviews at the coast.

Plein Air

Plein Air
From our paintiout in July