- 6 June, Wednesday, Downtown Eugene, East Brodway between Oak and Pearl. This looks good and weather prediction is cool. If it rains we can use the covered Park Blocks close by.
- 10 June, Sunday, University of Oregon. Sunday parking is free. Lots of park like areas. I checked this out last Sunday and the Jordon Snitzer Art Museum is open Sunday, as well as the Marche lunch and tea spot in Museum. So I suggest we meed close to the Art Museum. The graduate student show will still be up for anyone who has not seen it. http://map.uoregon.edu/ is an interactive map of the campus. Turn right at the UO Bookstore and park along the street.
- 13 June, Wednesday, West D St. Greenway, Springfield. This is a change. I checked out Dorris Ranch and there is not much to paint. The views are much better here. West on D street then south on Aspen. This deadends into the hike and bike trail with a small parking area. We can walk east or west along the trail for good river and woodland views. There is no water or restrooms. The closest facilities are Willamalane Center and Island Park eight blocks back down D Street.
- 16 June, Saturday, I got this invitation to paint at Gray's nursery. I plan on going to the Eugene location at 6th and Madison.
A CALL TO ARTISTS
Saturday, June 16 10am-2pm (or longer if you wish)
Gray's Garden Centers (both stores-1 in Eugene, 1-in Springfield
· Because our gardens are filled to the gills with
beautiful plants, trees, statuary, and people, and provides a
great place to paint or draw.
· Because it is the day before Father's Day, a week
after the National Juried Spring Edition Show, and you may
have extra inventory. We encourage you to bring your own
cash box and/or credit card set-up and sell your work.
· Because we as an independent local company like to
support art in our community
HOW & WHO
Contact Cathy Fenstermacher at 345-1569 or
email@example.com by May 20.
- 20 June, Wednesday, I got this suggestion from Robin.
"For Wednesday the 20th of June, how about Mt Pisgah
Arboretum? Maybe in the fields around where that barn
is (to the left of the gravel path)...or in the little