Words to paint by:


Sunday, June 10, on UO Campus

Sunday, June 10, we painted near the Jordan Schnitzer Art Museum on the University of Oregon campus. Stephanie rode her bicycle from near Armatage Park on Coberg Road to UO with all her paint equipment. I am impressed. She has invited us to her place within walking distance of Armatage park to paint out. She is checking her calender for a good date this summer. Phemie, Sally, Dorthy and I were also there painting away. I have no pictures because I forgot my camera...bummer. The parking was terrible because UO scheduled the Prefontain track event the same day as our paintout, very inconsiderate. The weather was sun/cloud/rain/sun/cloud/rain...in that order. Lunch at Marche was delicious.
Next event- Wednesday, June 13, West D street in Springfield. See you there.

PAINTING ON the COAST

PAINTING ON the COAST
One of the daily reviews at the coast.

Plein Air

Plein Air
From our paintiout in July