Words to paint by:


Plein Air Eugene plans for May 30, Wed. , and June 2, Saturday

Weekend painters have requested some scheduled paint outs in June. So, this week we will paint at Owens Rose Garden, Eugene Oregon, on Wednesday May 30, 2007 and Saturday May 2, 2007.
I am still working locations for the rest of June. I have suggestions for Sweet Cheeks Winery and Sawmill Ballroom Lavender Farm on Hamm Road, and downtown Eugene also. Let me know via email any other locations we might enjoy. It is summer so we should be able to go anywhere.
I want to go to Dorris Ranch in Springfield. I will check the schedules of all these places and post a June schedule later this week.

PAINTING ON the COAST

PAINTING ON the COAST
One of the daily reviews at the coast.

Plein Air

Plein Air
From our paintiout in July