Words to paint by:


Grape and Grain show in Nov/Dec 2007

I asked JB, the manager of Grape and Grain, if our plein air group could have a group show there this fall. He said that they usually have one show up for Nov/Dec...and we could have that time.
Rod, Jacki, and I have had individual shows there and the space is good and the light is good and they get good traffic through there.

I believe both Rod and Jacki have sold paintings there. The only draw back is it is small. I have 14 painting hangin there now. We can hang more by hanging one over the other. Oh yes, they hang from fishing lines so it is a pain to hang. Fortunately Jacki, Rod, and I are all trained.
So, keep painting and this fall pick out one you would like to hang with a group. I like group shows because of the amazing variety from one artist to
another.

PAINTING ON the COAST

PAINTING ON the COAST
One of the daily reviews at the coast.

Plein Air

Plein Air
From our paintiout in July